Search Engine Optimization
Optimizing your website to rank in search results is often the single best way to build your site's long-term value. These days, SEO has become much more than a quick fix or a few tricks. It is a complete way to approach your site's content, structure, presentation, and code to ensure that Google and Bing readily associate your website with key terms related to your business.
Tip: SEO may be right for you if you have or are planning to grow your site as a longterm asset to your business.
Ensuring the major search engines see you as an authority can be extremely rewarding to both your brand visibility and relevant traffic to your site.
With our experts, you are in the hands of professionals. While we keep up to date with the latest ways to help your site be seen, we avoid shortcuts that could put your site at risk as a long-term asset to your business. In fact, we offer a service specifically designed to help website owners recover from Google penalties or a low rankings caused by a bad experience with a previous SEO company.
Our Optimization Process
In today's online world, ranking in search engines often requires an ongoing effort. At Digital Diameter, our SEO approach is a two-part process consisting of an initial review followed by ongoing on-site and off-site support to reach your goals.
Step 1: Initial Review
- Assess your current site / Discuss planned website
- Coordinate overall scope and goals
- Research your products and services
- Research keyword competition and traffic to advise on strategy.
- Provide recommendations (hands-on support is also an available option)
- Coordinate with client on implementation of site changes
- For longer-term projects we divide goals into phases to ensure results
Step 2: Ongoing Support
- Continue to provide oversight and recommendations as your website grows (hands-on support is also an available option)
- Off-site optimization of links to your site
- Google and Bing want to show their visitors high quality, relevant search results
- Properly implemented SEO can help you to show your relevancy to search engines, benefit from the work you put into your site, and become a visible presence to thousands of potential customers